About Our Singletrack Trails
The NTN SingleTrack trail system is a network of paths in Marquette, MI designed for non-motorized recreational use. Parts of the trail system have been around for 20 or more years, but new trails are constantly being built and now IMBA (International Mountain Biking Association) standards for design and construction are being followed.
The singletrack system has received national acclaim as a premier mountain bike destination in several publications including Bike Magazine, Silent Sports Magazine and others. As of August 2014 the NTN Singletrack trails have received EPIC Trail Status from the International Mountain Biking Association. One of two in Michigan and 16 nation wide.
Single Track Goals
- Complete trail head funding project: Pavilion, parking lot, bathrooms
- Enhance Marquette’s reputation as the “Fat Tire/ Snow Bike Capital of the World”
- Construct new trails to achieve “100 miles of ST” by 2020
- Improve trail mapping in cooperation with YMCA
- Establish safe crossing north-south connection across US 41 through landowner negotiations
- Circumnavigate the City of Marquette from the Carp River to the Dead River
- Encourage a presence at any/all snow bike summits/expos ie. Cable, WI (January 2014)
- Stage the Noquemanon World Championship Snow Bike Race (January 26, 2014)
More information on our organizational goals can be found here
Many trails are multipurpose trails so please respect all trail users. Trail use contains inherent risk. Use trails at your own risk.
New iPhone app at http://marquette.ifindtrail.com/
Thank you to our MAJOR sponsor